your company, organization
Your Franklin Chamber of Commerce membership includes a listing on our Member Directory. This is an opportunity to tell your story and connect with your market.
We recommend you review your:
- Company/organization information
- Contact information
- Social media links
If you have updates, see our website specifications (below) and submit the changes on our form (also below).
- Double-check your categories and provide us updates. You can find a list of categories by clicking here.
- Tell your story within 75 words.
- Use the third-person style and focus on reasons why your company or organization stands out.
- Avoid including time-sensitive information such as seasonable promotions or deadlines for customer engagement.
- Submit a great photograph that tells your story. This could be people working at your business or customers using your product or service are great subjects for this image.
- Try to avoid using building, front door or sign images - especially if you cannot see people in the photo.
- Make certain the image is the highest resolution possible - a minimum 2 mb file size (approximately 1,200 pixels wide). We prefer a horizontal image if possible.
- Make certain your image is either a .jpeg or .png file type. We cannot use .gif or .pdf or Word image files.
- Upload your company or organization video onto your YouTube or Vimeo hosting page.
- Copy the link and send to us.
- Submit a promotional image related to the video. You can do this by screen capturing a great image from the video.
- Submit a high-resolution file of your logo - prefer a .jpeg or .png file with a minimum 2 mb file size.
- Make certain we have the correct contact name, email address and telephone number.
- Check the link to your website.
- Send links to your social media accounts.
- Provide the name and link to any additional professional partnerships.