Life Enrichment Activities Assistant
Job Type: Part Time, Days, Evenings and Weekends
Job Location: 1375 Nicole Drive, Franklin, IN, 46131
Employer: Astral at Franklin
About Franciscan Advisory Services:
We believe in our associates and are committed to creating an environment that is supportive and nurturing of your career path. We offer competitive compensation and tuition reimbursement along with training, continuing education and wellness programs. DFWP/EOE/e-verify
Astral at Franklin is about embracing our residents’ wellbeing by providing the fullest in lifestyles, focusing on health, heart and soul. It’s a community that’s centered on the way residents want to live, with a new and refreshing approach to the senior lifestyle, helping residents remain as self-sufficient as possible.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead or assist with group and one on one activity programs;
- Assist in planning, developing, organizing, implementing and evaluating activities.
- Assist Director of Life Enrichment as needed
- Assist with off-site activities
Our ideal candidate will have a high level of energy with exceptional communication and customer service skills; be a team player and have an understanding of eldercare.
Qualified candidates must possess the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Energetic, professional with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Customer service skills
- Team Player
- Compassionate understanding of eldercare
- Some experience in Life Enrichment / Activity Assistant helpful but not necessary
How to Apply
APPLY ONLINE OR IN PERSON AT 1375 NICOLE DRIVE, FRANKLIN