Job Type : Full Time
Job Location: 1124 North Main Street, Franklin, Indiana, 46131
Employer: Mutual Savings Bank
Reports To: Branch Manager
Status: Full-time, Non-Exempt
The teller is responsible for providing a high level of customer service to our employees and clients. Our mission is to provide high quality service and great products. We want to see our customers and the communities in which we serve succeed in meeting their financial goals. Under the direction of the Branch Manager a Mutual Savings Bank Teller is responsible for establishing a full relationship with our customers. The teller is personally committed to consistently exceed customer expectations by meeting a broad range of financial service needs.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES/ REPSONSIBLITIES
- Performs routing branch duties including but not limited to:
- Services deposit and loan customers by receiving funds, processing transactions, and paying funds as required.
- Is responsible for cash funds.
- Balances daily transactions and verifies cash totals.
- Other duties that may be included are counting coin and currency, processing cash advances, safe deposit box functions, ATM-related duties, general receptionist duties, filing, and vault-related duties.
- Is required to have a working knowledge of all deposit-related accounts, including digital banking products.
- Is required to have a thorough knowledge of bank policies and procedures relating to deposit services.
- Under the supervision of the Branch Manager or Assistant Branch Manager, opens new deposit accounts.
- Answers routine inquiries on deposits and loans.
- Complies with all regulatory compliance issues relative to this position, which may include but not be limited to, BSA, CRA, OFAC, Reg E, Reg Z, Reg CC, and Reg DD.
REQUIRED SKILLS/ ABILITIES
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent math skills.
- Trustworthiness and the ability to act with integrity.
- Thorough understanding of customer service.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Previous experience working directly with the public is required.
- Previous banking experience preferred.