Machine Production Operator - Night Shift
1900 Commerce Parkway, Franklin, IN, 4613
Supports the plant’s operations by effectively performing all job responsibilities to efficiently and effectively produce quality products in a timely manner in a team based environment. Reports to the Production Supervisor.
Job Function/Essential Duties
- Performs all jobs tasks needed to safely operate high-speed assembly and injection molding machines.
- Effectively communicates and implements customer scheduling and quality requirements.
- Responsible for performing PM’s and minor machine adjustments.
- Performs process startups and meets production needs.
- Ensures a quality product by means of process control, test analysis, response plans and documentation.
- Responsible for meeting GMP standards and safety standards at all times.
- Maintain a professional manner and participates in meetings related to job duties and line performance.
- Verify quality parts through inspection, performing checks and testing.
- Chart for trends, capture root causes of problems and make appropriate corrections.
- Analyze the processes, collect statistical data and problem solve throughout shift.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities to optimize equipment, processes and systems.
Competencies and Minimum Requirements
- Ability to participate in team meetings, facilitate/communicate key items regarding safety, quality, maintenance, production and continuous improvement.
- Displays a positive attitude and strives to meet team objectives.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must lift up to 50 pounds, walk, stand, bend and climb throughout 12-hour shift.