Lead Graphic Designer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: 49 E Monroe Street, Franklin, IN, 46131, United States
Employer: Jo. Co. Public Library
- Coordinate and create graphic designs for all JCPL marketing material to target appropriate audiences.
- Create guidelines for how logos and other branding materials should be displayed and used.
- Coordinate with staff and management to establish needs and delivery dates.
- Use design software to complete and revise projects based on feedback from stakeholders.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create a courteous, welcoming environment based on customer service principles to all internal and external customers.
- As lead graphic designer in the marketing department, develop the graphic designs for marketing materials to reach key library audiences across multiple platforms, in adherence to the Library’s brand standards.
- Assist the MAC Manager in developing concepts which visually communicate the Library's message.
- Prioritize assigned tasks to meet identified production deadlines.
- Assist in writing and/or editing information for use in creating print, web, telephone communications and digital signage.
- Organize and maintain large archival inventory of design files.
- Attend meetings with my department
How To Apply:
To be considered for this position, please click on the application link https://www.pageafterpage.org/graphic-designer.