Human Resources Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Employer: Mutual Savings Bank
Responsible for the administration and oversight of the Bank’s benefit programs, including insurance, wellness plan, equity incentive and retirement programs. Participates in human resource groups and annual wage and hour training to keep abreast of changes to federal and state regulations. Recommends changes to the Bank’s Human Resources Policy as needed to comply with any human resource changes or trends. Oversees the payroll, tax reporting, 360-degree reviews, performance reviews, and employee file maintenance of the Bank. Leads the screening of potential employees as requested by managers and oversees orientation of new employees. Assists with disciplinary actions as requested by managers, including termination. Serves as a member of the Bank’s Human Resource Committee.
Performs a wide range of administrative duties, some of which are highly confidential and/or sensitive. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Administers the day-to-day aspects of all Human Resources functions.
- Administers and assists with benefit plans.
- Assists with initial phases of recruiting such as taking applications, screening applicants, and performing credit and/or background checks.
- Responsible for onboarding of new employees.
- Maintains employee records and updates information as necessary.
- Updates the bank’s intranet for employees and updates employee information as needed.
- Processes payroll and maintains payroll tax reports.
- Maintains time, attendance, PTO, employee reviews, and other HRIS duties, including initial and ongoing compliance forms and employee acknowledgements.
- Answers questions from employees and directs them to appropriate resources.
- Uses various software, including Word, Excel, and payroll and benefit software to prepare reports and track employee pay and benefits.
Proficiencies necessary for this position include:
- Knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Comfort with entering data into software programs.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines.
- Maintenance of confidentiality of employee information.
- Finesse in dealing with employees.
How to Apply:
To apply, please email email@example.com.