Front Office Coordinator
Job Type: Full Time
Employer: Express Employment Professionals
Does the following describe you?
- Personable, “people-first” mindset that enjoys making a difference helping others. You enjoy challenges, taking on new projects and finding ways to make the office better. You don’t see problems; you are solution-oriented and respond to situations in a positive and professional way even on a bad day.
- Multi-tasking and professionalism are natural habits for you. Your ideal work environment is team-centered, faced paced and you thrive when there is a lot happening all at once.
- You love people of all walks of life and look to serve others even when your plate is full. You are the one that everyone appreciates because you look to make a difference and it shows in how you do your job.
Do you have the following experience?
- Thrived in a fast-paced environment – could be retail, restaurant, or a busy office
- Customer service that required a positive, friendly upbeat attitude
- Administrative and data entry skills that include knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word and Excel – experience can come from a college internship or work experience
- Been on a team and described as someone who gets things done with a sense of urgency
- Making people feel at ease as your smile comes across the phone and lights up a room
- Experience/transferable skills needed to professionally operate a busy multi-line phone system
- Served as the “glue” to keeping things organized with a positive energy even as things changed
To inspire hope by serving our associates, clients and community with professionalism and integrity.
Our Values Are:
- Servant Heart
- Growth Focused
- Consultative Approach
- Sense of Urgency
About the Job
- The Front Office Coordinator acts as the Director of First Impressions, greeting walk-ins, answering a high volume of phone calls, and providing a high level of customer service
- In this role, you will be expected to utilize a consultative approach as you work with prospective clients and candidates as well as existing customers via the phone. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who has a desire to be involved in not only the administrative processes but also in the sales and growth of the company.
- Data entry, multi-tasking, and problem-solving skills used daily to manage applicant flow and assist team with phones calls, walk-ins and office paperwork.
- Prioritize critical and urgent tasks in a logical and efficient manner.
- Maintain files, records, mailings and reports as directed.
- Assists with associate recruiting, employment verifications and other misc. projects
We do not require experience in our industry. We look for people that have been great performers and would be ideal team players by being Humble, Hungry and Smart. We are looking to add people to our Express Family that want to learn how they can make an impact every day in their own community helping people succeed.
We have an award-winning Express University that helps guide you not only in the start-up but along the way. Once you complete the Power Train process, then you will then enroll in the Express University Certification plan for your individual position. You never stop learning at Express!
If you are looking for a professional environment that offers room for growth, advancement, additional training, and access to the best resources available, you should come join us at Express Indy South. We are open 8-5 M-F but we flex for our clients and our families. We know our culture is special as we have been awarded the Top Workplace by the Indy Star for the last 8 years in a row!
- Competitive pay based on experience
- PTO and paid holidays
- Multiple affordable Health Plans that include Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401K match of 3% of total compensation (match not required) as well as a profit share plan after one year
- Career Pathing to Your Dreams
More About Express Employment Professionals
We are on a mission to put a million people to work annually. With more than 850 locations across U.S., Canada, South Africa, Australia, and New Zealand, each location is locally Owned and Operated. You’ll be working with local owners Mike Heffner and Phill Powell, who are invested in our community.
Interested and qualified candidates can forward resume to Janice.Koester@expresspros.com or call 317.888.5700. Additionally, you can learn more about Express Employment Professionals at ExpressIndySouth.com.