Franklin Chamber Seeks Event Coordinator
The Franklin Chamber of Commerce is seeking an Event Coordinator for our organization of 400+ members. This position plays an integral role in advancing the Chamber’s mission of promoting economic growth and quality of life for the business community and residents of the greater Franklin area.
The Event Coordinator is responsible for ensuring good relationships with our members by coordinating and executing member events, tracking member services and providing exceptional customer service to our members and the community.
Occasional hours outside of traditional business hours (9 a.m. to 5 p.m.) are required. This full-time salaried position is eligible for PTO and IRA Match.
The ideal candidate is:
- highly organized and detail-oriented.
- self-motivated, professional, energetic and enthusiastic.
- adherent to budgetary objectives.
- able to implement professional, engaging, well-executed events to advance Chamber objectives.
Required qualifications include:
- excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- the ability to work effectively with the public in a professional manner.
- strong skills in problem-solving, and event logistics.
Preferred qualifications include:
- a bachelor’s degree in a related field, or a combination of education, volunteer and work experience.
- experience with QuickBooks and CRM software (or enthusiastic willingness to learn) is a plus.
How to Apply
For confidential consideration, email your resume with a letter of interest and three professional references (with contact information) to our search committee at email@example.com.
The Franklin Chamber of Commerce does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation or disability.