Commercial Credit Analyst
Job Type : Full Time
Job Location: 1124 North Main Street, Franklin, Indiana, 46131
Employer: Mutual Savings Bank
Location: Loan Center
Reports To: Credit Manager STATUS: Non-exempt
PRINCIPAL DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES
Completion of the following tasks at a basic skill level:
- Complete accurate, unbiased credit analyses within required timelines and according to standards including cash flow analysis, narrative summary, and preparation of credit memorandum and financial projections.
- Assist in monitoring the credit quality of the borrowers by assisting in obtaining and keeping financial data current and analyzing for trends, concerns, and covenant compliance.
- Complete credit monitoring functions including spreading and review of financial statements, borrowing base and covenant testing, marketable securities, and annual reviews.
- Assign loan codes, NAICS codes, and risk grade data accurately.
- Use of financial spreading software, loan system, cash flow analysis, and other systems and tools.
- Attend and participate as needed in loan committees.
- Complies with all regulatory compliance issues relative to this position, which may include butnot be limited to, BSA, CRA, OFAC, Reg E, Reg Z, Reg CC, and Reg DD.
- Demonstrates analytical skills.
- Ability to complete spreads, analyze trends, and assess credit risks.
- Capable of multi-tasking, highly organized, with excellent time management skills.
- Detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to create and maintain professional relationships within all levels of the bank: peers, lenders, customers, supervisors.
- Bank credit experience preferred, or similar experience.
- Knowledge of personal and business financial statements and tax returns.
- Experience with Sageworks, or similar financial statement analysis software.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to organize and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Strong customer service skills.