CNA Training Class
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: 590 Red Skeleton Circle, Indiana, 46131
Employer: Indiana Masonic Home at Compass Park
Get paid while training to become a certified CNA!
- Provide quality care to the facility residents.
- Complete assignments and assist other staff with their assignments when able.
- Document care delivery in an accurate and timely manner.
- Coordinate work with other nursing assistants in order to ensure all care needs are met.
- Report pertinent changes in residents to the immediate supervisor.
- Work in cooperation and respectfully with other departments within the facility.
- Serve as a dependable employee by working on scheduled days and showing up to work on time.
- Follow direction and complete tasks assigned by the Charge Nurse.
- Adhere to safety precautions per each resident’s plan of care.
- Assist in the process of orientation of new staff members.