The Franklin Chamber of Commerce is seeking nominations for awards to be given during the 2022 Franklin Chamber Annual Meeting on February 10, 2022. These awards recognize and honor businesses and individuals for making a difference in the community.
Award nomination forms are available on the Chamber website or by contacting the Chamber office and will be accepted until December 31, 2021. Award descriptions follow.
- Business Hall of Fame Award – Recognizes a Chamber company in business for 25 plus years, based on their success in growth and stability, commitment to quality and over all contribution to the community.
- Community Impact Award – Recognizes a Chamber business/organization that has demonstrated outstanding business success in the areas of growth, stability and commitment to quality of life and overall contribution to the community.
- Community Service Award – Recognizes an individual(s) or organization that has contributed significantly to the Franklin community; serving selflessly without intent for personal or monetary gain.
“We are looking to recognize the efforts of those who are making a significant impact in our community. We encourage businesses and residents to nominate deserving businesses for these awards,” said Executive Director Rosie Chambers.
Past recipients of the Chamber’s annual awards include:
Business Hall of Fame Award recipients
- JP Parker Flowers, 2021
- Mutual Savings Bank, 2020
- Ann's Restaurant, 2019
- Johnson County Public Library, 2018
- Compass Park at the Indiana Masonic Home, 2017
- Johnson County REMC, 2016
- Johnson Memorial Health, 2015
Community Impact Award recipients
- Main & Madison Market Café, 2021
- Johnson County Community Foundation, 2020
- Leadership Johnson County, 2019
- Adult & Child Health, 2018
- Johnson County Development Corp., 2017
- The Historic Artcraft Theatre/Franklin Heritage, 2016
- MainSource Bank, 2015
Community Service Award recipients
- Franklin Rotary Club, 2021
- Johnson County Senior Services, 2020
- Max Fitzpatrick, 2019
- Marty and Carolyn Williams, 2018
- Pine Meadows Horse Rescue and Community Alliance, 2017
- Atterbury Job Corps Construction Trades, 2016
- Discover Downtown Franklin, 2015
The Chamber is eager to honor more deserving recipients and welcomes nominations from the community.