Otterbein Franklin is a vibrant, faith-based, not-for-profit ministry serving older adults in central Indiana. Otterbein Franklin provides a variety of life plan choices including:
- Independent Living – offering maintenance-free living in custom built homes and attractive apartments.
- Assisted Living – with a selection of attractive apartments of varying sizes, and a neighborhood staffed with health care professionals working with you to customize a plan specific to the resident’s needs.
- Memory-Support – where family members gain peace of mind knowing their loved one is being cared for in one of three special care Alzheimers/Dementia units.
- Long-Stay Nursing – where professional caregivers are devoted to providing the highest level of individualized care, restore your abilities or maintain your current wellness.
- Rehabilitative Care Services – with short-stay suites and on-site therapy to assist the transition from hospital to home.