Ann's Restaurant

Ann's Restaurant

Established in 1952, Ann’s Restaurant was originally known as “Alta’s Place”.  Open 24 hours a day, the workload was split into two 12 hour shifts shared by original owners Alta Leach and her brother Elton. Following the death of her brother, Alta and her sister, Ann Daugherty, became business partners in 1968.  After Alta’s retirement, Ann became the sole proprietor and changed the name to Ann’s Restaurant. Today, Ann’s Restaurant is not only known for their exceptional food, but is one of the major hang out spots and also the oldest restaurant in Franklin.

Website: Ann's Restaurant

Contact: Diana Wilson

Email: Send an email

Member Since: 1988

Phone: 317-736-5421

Fax: 812-526-9949

Address: 77 W Monroe Street
Franklin, IN 46131

View Map