Habitat for Humanity of Johnson County is hiring a store manager at their ReStore location!
Job Summary/Company Information:
• The ReStore for Habitat for Humanity of Johnson County is a discounted donation store of used furniture, appliances, windows, lighting, etc., that helps with raising money for Habitat and the community.
• The Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations and for the overall business performance of the ReStore operation. Focusing on the acquisition, marketing, and sale of quality donated merchandise to achieve sales targets.
• The Manager is responsible for scheduling/coordinating donation pick ups. They will drive to a location (with another staff member) to pick up home good items. They have a lift gate and a ramp to help move the home item onto trucks. Could have 4-5 pick ups in one day.
• Manage the 10-12 volunteers/part time retail employees. Coordinate scheduling of staff members and eventually hire and train new volunteers and employees.
• Procure quality donations to keep ReStore operational. Establish and maintain relationships with donors including but not limited to contractors, supplies, businesses, service groups, churches, and individuals.
• Oversee and organize the retail floor space and pricing of merchandise.
• Direct Hire Opportunity
Schedule: 8am-5pm Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri and some Saturday hours (flexible – min. of 1-2 Saturdays a month)
ReStore Hours (For customers to visit): Thursday/Fridays: 10am-6pm, Saturday: 10am-4pm
• Ability to handle the physical aspect of the job
• Customer service background and a passion for mission-driven work
• Ability to collaborate with diverse groups, both internal and external
• Self-motivation / self-starter attitude
• Good communication and leadership skills
• Possess a familiarity with Johnson County
How to apply: Email your resume to Angie.Petrow@expresspros.com or call Angie at 317-300-9508 Monday-Friday between 8am-5pm.
Visit our office in person: 201 S. Emerson Ave., Suite 110 Greenwood, IN 46143
SE Corner of Main St. & Emerson - ½ mile off I-65S at the Greenwood exit 99. Next door to Starbucks.
Serving the Southside of Indianapolis, Shelbyville, Greenwood, Franklin, and the surrounding south central counties, Express Employment Professionals’ Certified Professional Staffing Team specializes in Contract and Direct Hire placements in Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Skilled Manufacturing. There are no fees for our services; we are a Human Resource Solutions company assisting businesses in finding top talent. We have been hired directly by our companies to find them the best candidate for the job!