We are a nation-wide network of locally-owned businesses providing comprehensive IT services to small- and medium-sized businesses in the Indianapolis area. TeamLogic IT is a recognized Managed Services leader, ranked #36 on the annual MSP Mentor list of the Top 501 world-wide company rankings of progressive managed IT services providers. We offer networking, security, data and email services, as well as hardware and software support in addition to a variety of consultation and preventative maintenance services.
The Level III Technician requires both proven experience with technology and outstanding personal communication skills. You should enjoy building solutions that leverage technology to meet a client’s business needs. The Level III Technician works jointly with sales to provide pre- and post-sales support, including tasks such as discovery meetings, site visits, proposals and presentations, technical assessments, implementation and ongoing technical account management. A positive, service-oriented personality is a must.
Our ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
● Minimum of five years hands-on experience configuring, troubleshooting and repairing networking equipment, Windows servers and workstations, Exchange server and Active Directory
● Three years of experience in a client-facing environment such as sales engineering
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills and is comfortable working with clients at a business level to understand their current and historic issues regarding their business and technology
● Possesses strong organizational and time-management skills
● Experience writing proposals for and implementation of technical solutions to fulfill business needs
● Results-oriented, self-motivated, energetic, professional, reliable and a team player
● Strong understanding of technology and business productivity systems
● Experience with RMM (remote monitoring and management) tool a plus
● Ability to problem solve at a high level, extraordinary customer service skills, strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
● Sales training/experience is a plus
Ideally you will have one or more of the following certifications:
● CompTIA Net+ and/or CompTIA Security+
● MCSA (Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator/Solutions Associate) or MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer) MCITP Microsoft Certified IT Professional, MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert)
● CCNA or CCIE-Cisco certifications a real plus
We offer competitive wages, challenging work, career opportunities, a pleasant work environment and ongoing training.