Express Employment Professionals in Indianapolis (South) is adding an Employment Specialist to our award winning team in Greenwood, IN! This is an inside sales, account management and recruiting role with a passionate, committed, FUN team in a thriving community-based organization. We are proud to serve the South Central Indiana business community with a full offering of workforce management solutions, staffing and training services. Since we opened our doors in 2005, we have focused on not only helping companies find top talent, but also helping them develop and retain talent. We have helped thousands of people move into the career they wanted by opening the door through our relationships with the best employers on the Southside.
For the last 7 years, Express Employment Professionals has been named a Top Workplace by the Indianapolis Star. We have a caring culture and a team of self-driven employees who are empowered to provide top-notch customer service to candidates, clients and each other. Some companies say they have values, our team lives them out every day. It’s part of our culture.
This will be a VERY BUSY desk, so experience managing multiple tasks is a must. You will not be bored in this fast-paced office and your days will move quick as you perform meaningful work that makes a difference. If you're looking for an opportunity to make an impact in your local community and are ready to take your career to the next level, then this role is for you!
- Top notch customized training will help position you for success. We do not require prior experience in our industry. After a 2-week intensive Power Train, you will enroll into Express University and look to earn your inside sales certification. You never stop learning, growing and developing at Express!
- Mon-Fri work week. Our office is open for business from 8-5.
- Competitive base salary with a monthly commission incentive structure & additional bonuses!
- Excellent medical benefits with HSA, Flex Spending Account options, Dental, Vision, company paid Life Insurance, short term and long term disability plans and more.
- Free Employee Assistance Program (Mental Health) + many additional perks!
- 401K program with non-elective company contribution and annual profit share incentive.
- Competitive Paid time off, flexible work environment, paid holidays, + community service opportunities.
- This is not a remote position, but our employees enjoy being able to work remote as needed to help with work life balance that is required to be successful in today’s changing environment.
- Come work with a team that enjoys being together and helping people succeed!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please reach out to Mike Heffner, Owner – Express Employment Professionals, at Mike.Heffner@expresspros.com or 317.888.5700
Summary and Responsibilities:
The Employment Specialist’s primary emphasis is on filling job orders with urgency by sourcing, interviewing and placing top talent into great positions. Other essential functions include:
- Build relationships with client companies to expand business and generate new accounts
- Work in a fast-paced environment and maintain a positive outlook and attitude.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of eligible candidates for future open positions.
- Conduct interviews and job consultations via phone, in person and video.
- Exercise discretionary judgment using consultative questioning as you work in administering the Express systems and procedures in recruiting, hiring, and assigning associates to clients.
- Consultatively sell as you persistently make sales contacts and market top talent to companies in need of top employees.
- Utilize strong phone, computer and interpersonal skills to connect internally and externally.
- Proactively look to connect and meet new people to grow network.
- Build a pipeline of prospective candidates to place at top companies in the area.
- Meet and exceed required metrics to reach desired outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
- Individuals who have worked in Retail Management, Restaurant Service, Staffing, Education, Account Management, Customer Service, Sales or are recent college graduates have experienced a high degree of success in this role.
- Must be able to work effectively within the current environment that changes every day.
- Possess a thorough understanding of Internet search capabilities.
- Consistently demonstrates proven high performance and goal orientation.
- Business acumen and ability to see the “big picture”.
- Willingness to take risks and possibly fail attempting to try new things.
- Consistently demonstrates the values of the organization and lives out our mission to inspire hope by serving on a daily basis.
- Commitment to serving others with integrity, while growing our business using consultative and professional approach while having a sense of urgency.
- Able to receive coaching and development feedback in a healthy and effective manner.
- Shows compassion for others – internal team members, job seekers / associates, and client representatives
- Represents company brand in a positive and uplifting manner.
- Committed to an environment of continuous learning and professional development
Express is the leader in workforce management and is the largest privately held staffing company in the United States. Additionally, we hold the distinction of “Best of Staffing - Client” and “Best of Staffing - Talent” by Clearly Rated for our exceptional service.
Interested and qualified candidates can forward resume to Mike.Heffner@expresspros.com or call 317-888-5700. Additionally, you can learn more about Express Employment Professionals at ExpressIndySouth.com
Serving the Southside of Indianapolis, Shelbyville, Greenwood, Franklin and the surrounding south central counties. Express Employment is located at 201 S. Emerson Ave, Suite 110 Greenwood, IN 46143. 317.888.5700.