Marketing/ Business Administration Assistant
Temporary Part Time Opportunity from Now until August 2021, with a potential option of temp-to-hire full time position.
We are actively searching for an energetic marketing or communications person that would be responsible for providing support for the sales and marketing department. We are looking for a local person in the Franklin area who is interested in a temporary part-time opportunity, with a potential option of temp-to-hire full time position.
• Schedule and follow up on appointments for sales specialists, using our CRM software.
• Assist and help execute web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns, as needed.
• Assist with the annual Home Shows as needed
• Help find ways to generate leads for company.
• Support the team as needed with various tasks.
• Improve and maintain our social media presence, with engaging content and audience appropriate material for both our contractor and manufacturing companies.
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
Skills & Experience:
• Applicant should have experience or education in marketing, communications, or business administration.
• Excellent written and verbal skills, comfortable with customer interactions via telephone
• Excellent organizational skills: capacity to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously and communicate with all levels of management.
• We want someone who is: hardworking, highly motivated, a self-starter, and a team player!
The position offers flexible hours, competitive pay, and potential to become a full-time position with benefits.
Interested Candidates should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Part-Time from Now until August 2021, with a potential option of temp-to-hire full time position.
Qualified Candidates should send their resume to email@example.com