Business Support and Traffic Coordinator
Employer: Reising Radio Partners, Inc.
RRPI MISSION: We aggregate listeners and subscribers in order to educate them for the improvement of our communities and client’s purposes.
Maintain the RRPI Traffic system and an organized business office while providing administrative support and contributing to the efficiency of RRPI
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Working knowledge of basic bookkeeping.
- Familiarity with Quickbooks and GSuite.
- Versatile, adaptable and gets things done with a sense of urgency, proficiency and
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Models a fun fast-paced work environment with a fun and enthusiastic approach.
- Works with and supports all departments and is available and willing to assist with sales appointments.
- Evaluates actions through RRPI mission statement.
- Process monthly client billing.
- Process office bills.
- Answering customer questions, providing information, taking and processing payments and addressing concerns.
- Compiling, maintaining and updating company records.
- Managing office inventory and working with vendors to ensure the regular supply of office materials.
- Compiling and maintaining records of office business transactions.
- Support bookkeeping and budgeting procedures for the company.
- Work with V.P. of Client Services and Operations Manager on training, onboarding new employees.
- Prepare Operational Reports.
- Enter client orders for V.P. of Client Services.
- Prepare station logs.
- Review all orders entered by sales staff for accuracy.
- Assign cart numbers to broadcast orders.
- Generate, print & download Daily Logs for all stations, and merge with Music software into WideOrbit.
- Check all daily Program logs for missed spots & discrepancies, correct problems
- Accept Logs for all stations and prepare them for Billing
- Produce report for Sales Dept. warning them of upcoming scripts/ads needed
- Operating office equipment including printers, copiers, fax machines and multimedia instruments.
- Coordinate Vendor area and client party of QMIX Musical Fireworks.
- Front desk coverage as needed.
- Miscellaneous tasks from President, V.P. of Client Services, Operations Manager.
SEND YOUR RESUME TO CAREERS@QMIX.COM