Job Summary/Company Information:
• A family owned and operated climate controlled HVAC component shop in Franklin is looking for their next trainee.
• Performing mechanical assembly to HVAC components and controls using hand tools such as: wrenches, screw drivers, wire cutters and torches to mount and build units.
• The company is willing to train, so no previous experience is required
• 50 cent raise every 6 months!
• Schedule: 1st shift- Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm (schedule will flex based on field service appointments)
• Experience using hand and power tools
• Strong math, written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to lift 50lbs
How to apply:
Call our RECRUITING CENTER at 317-888-5700 to complete your application.
Please have work history available when you call.