The Drug Free Johnson County Task Force (DFJC) invites applications for an Independently Contracted Coordinator or Agency/Organization Coordination to start June 1, 2020. This is a time-limited contract position based on funding and is subject to change based upon the determined needs of the DFJC Executive Board and requirements of Indiana Criminal Justice Institute. We welcome applicants with:
· Experience in coalition coordination/management
· Utilization of the strategic prevention framework
· Development of SMART goals
· Grants management
Responsibilities would include, but not limited to:
· Planning/attending all meetings of the Drug Free Johnson County Task Force
· Oversight and management of the DFJC grantee process
· Monthly website maintenance
· Increasing the community awareness of DFJC supported initiatives
· Completion of all reports and documents required by the Indiana Criminal Justice Institute.
Applicants should possess a Bachelor’s degree in public health (or a related human service field), with at least one year of professional experience in a community-based programming (or related area). Additional professional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree. Agencies or organizations who meet the specified criteria may also apply.
Drug Free Johnson County is a volunteer organization dedicated to serving as a catalyst for preventing, treating and reducing the negative effects of substance abuse by youth and adults in Johnson County.
Interested individuals should email their application packet to email@example.com with the subject: DFJC Task Force Coordinator Application. Application emails should include:
· Cover letter that describes the candidate’s qualifications and record of accomplishments
· A resume or curriculum vita
· List of three references
Interested agencies or organizations should email their application packet to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: DFJC Task Force Agency Application. Application emails should include:
· Cover letter that describes the agency’s interest and identifies a point of contact on staff with grant coordination experience
· An overview of the organization’s experience with fiscal management of grants and other accomplishments
· Identification of three individuals (outside the organization) with experience working with the organization
Review of applications will begin on May 15, 2020 and will continue until the position is filled. Any questions can be directed to Hiring Committee at email@example.com