We are seeking an experienced, professional, and energetic Director of Marketing, Membership, and Events to bring their creativity and hospitality to our organization. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented and have a commitment to phenomenal service, communications, and design.
Develop and implement programs, projects and activities designed to increase and retain membership in the Club. Produce newsletters, emails, social media campaigns, and all communications to the Membership in order to provide the most up to date information to allow them to utilize their membership to the greatest degree. Represent the Club in its relationships with all members and external constituencies. Be the Club “Ambassador” to welcome members, prospects, and guests to the Club and community. Candidate should possess outstanding human relations skills, polished and professional image as well as creative communication skills, initiative, integrity, and resourcefulness. This position requires excellent organizational and time management skills, along with the ability to coordinate details and prioritize work on a daily and weekly basis. An excellent memory for names and faces is essential.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with supervisory/administrative staff, employees, guests, and the general public.
• Ability to produce marketing materials to internal and external constituents on the most beneficial time
• Technical competency to use social media platform to expand communication tools.
• The ability to interact with members and guests as well as oversee all administrative functions as it relates to the member files.
• Ability to create, set-up, and run member/ corporate events.
• Outstanding human relations skills, polished and professional image as well as creative communication skills, initiative, integrity, and resourcefulness.
• Knowledge of and ability to perform required role in emergency situations.
Requirements, Certification, & License
• Must be proficient in full suite of Office software: Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher, and PowerPoint.
• Must be proficient in all social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Etc)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: based on experience/ skill level
Bonus: Percentage on Banquet Space sold
• communications: 1 year (Preferred)
• marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
• Bachelor's (Preferred)
• Health insurance Stipend
• Paid time off
• 45-60 hour work weeks
• Weekends required
• Holidays required