Individual should have a strong ability to troubleshoot and prioritize, as well as a basic understanding of:
• Network Configuration and Components
• Firewalls and Virus Protection
• Vulnerability Scanning
• Office applications, more specifically Office 365
• Social Engineering and Cybersecurity
Duties may include, but not be limited to:
• Daily monitoring of network/firewall/virus activity
• Handling basic application/network/computer/printer issues
• Creating phishing tests/send out social engineering training
• Monitoring patch management system
• Help with building Windows 10 computers for all the branches/loan areas
• Prepare old equipment for disposal
Complies with all regulatory compliance issues relative to this position, which may include but not be limited to, BSA, CRA, OFAC, Reg E, Reg Z, Reg CC, and Reg DD.
Degree in IT related field or at least 2 years of experience is preferred.
Please submit resume to Pam Spencer, Chief Human Resources Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org.