Cornett Roofing Systems is an award-winning, patent holding company that deals primarily in long lasting roofing products such as metal, slate, tile and solar. We have a full line of products we manufacture and distribute that are in high demand.
Therefore, we are currently seeking a dependable, hardworking, motivated, self-reliant, and detail-oriented Site Supervisor to assist with our Installation side Our headquarters is in Franklin, Indiana.
• Review incoming sold projects with Sales Representative.
• Order materials for sold projects.
• Review sold project with Crew.
• Complete site visits to sold project to check on work, site cleanness, document with photos and overall continue communication with Homeowner to assure expectations are met.
• Complete site evaluations of sold projects with any items listed outside of roof install only. Submit the Detailed Take Offs to manufacturing.
• Assist in the collection of payments.
• Complete final inspections and final project photos.
• Assist with coordination of deliver of material, equipment that may be required to do jobsite and removal from jobsite.
• Talk with homeowners daily to provide updates with on-going project.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Previous carpentry and roofing experience required.
• Must be detail-oriented
• Understanding of production processes
• Ability to follow written and oral instructions
• Ability to work in a team
• Ability to lift heavy equipment, to bend, and to stand or walk for long periods of tim
• Ability to operate a forklift
• Applicant MUST have a clean driving record and license
Salary: $50,000 / year plus Production Bonus
Please email resume to email@example.com