Engage as a Chamber Ambassador
The Ambassador Program is a professional development opportunity that offers many benefits. Ambassadors support the goals and objectives of the Franklin Chamber in the areas of membership retention, recruitment and community representation.
Franklin Chamber ambassadors are
- Ashley Auld, Bargersville Wellness
- Chris Beil, First Merchants Bank
- Amber Coryell, Indiana Members Credit Union
- Will Endris, Leugers Insurance Group
- Qaia Fitzpatrick, Radwell International
- Kelsey Hardman, Daily Journal
- Eric Leugers, Leugers Insurance Group/The Elevator
- Kristen Loy, Firestorm Restoration
- Andy Moorman, NSK Precision America
- Lezlie Richards, TeamLogic IT
- Erin Ricke, Express Employment Professionals
- Chris Rynerson, First Financial Bank
- Lauren Rynerson, Johnson/Shelby County VASIA
- Kimberly Smith, Johnson County Senior Services
- Jerry Tharp, KORN Country 100.3 FM
- Sally Wells, Mutual Savings Bank
What is an Ambassador?
An Ambassador is an official representative of the Chamber of Commerce, a front-line volunteer.
Who can serve as an Ambassador?
Any current employee of a Chamber member in good standing may apply to serve as an Ambassador.
When does the Ambassador Committee meet?
The Ambassador Committee meets over lunch the first Thursday of the month from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Ambassadors also attend Chamber sponsored functions such as ribbon cuttings, monthly luncheon meetings, business mixers throughout the year. Event locations vary throughout the community.
Why serve as an Ambassador?
Serving as an Ambassador allows you to become more involved in your business community. This results in increased networking opportunity, enhanced visibility of your business, and numerous opportunities to market and promote your products and services.
The responsibilities of the Ambassador include participation in a variety of programs, projects and activities, including:
- Promotion of the value of Chamber membership within the community.
- Focus on retention of existing members.
- Attendance and support at Chamber functions and events.
- Assistance in the promotion of Chamber activities and events.
- Serving as a source of information on Chamber programs, products, services and events.
These responsibilities shall be carried out by:
- Staying well informed of Chamber of Commerce policies, procedures, events and services.
- Establishing a personal relationship with assigned members through ongoing phone calls, written messages and personal contact.
- Conducting goodwill calls to see if members' needs are being met.
- Serving as a liaison between the Chamber, its members and the business community.
- All Ambassadors shall be employed by a current Franklin Chamber of Commerce member in good standing.
- Term of Service shall be one year. Upon completion, a new Ambassador Commitment form must be submitted for review by the selection committee.
- Ambassadors will be recognized in Chamber newsletters, on social media, on the Chamber website and at events.
- Ambassadors will have the opportunity to wear a Franklin Chamber of Commerce Ambassador name badge.
If you are interested in applying for the ambassador program, click to download the application form or contact the office by phone at 317-736-6334 or by email for more information.
This application is a Microsoft Word (.docx) file. If you have any issues downloading, contact us.